Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nature Inspired Outdoor Christmas Decorations from Little Brags


Hello guys, it's been a bit quiet on the blog and I have not been able to reply to 
comments as well and fast as I normally like to. 
I have been busy doing a Live Christmas Tour for Hometalk this Tuesday. 
You can watch it here if you would like to. Meanwhile I also took a bunch of pics 
of our house decorated for Christmas and Winter. Since there are a lot of pics, 
I will post them in stages. Today I am sharing my outdoor Christmas/Winter 
pics with you and hope that you will find some inspiration here.

Ok peeps, lets get going....
Here is a little corner of the back patio, I decorated the spool table 
with mostly nature such as fresh moss, greens, branches and heather 
plants....Can you tell I am into the Scandinavian look!


To bad we can't actually sit out there this 
time of year....brrrrrr


Love these shots in the twilight.

I filled the fire pit with some greens, 
drift wood and twinkle lights. 



Here is another little sitting area on the 
upper back deck.

Very simple and natural.

I even got a couple of little trees 
for the back deck.

As you can see Bugsy likes the trees as well...lol 

He was all over the greens I brought home 
from the forest.

Bugsy's house got a little Christmas cheer too!

Soo0 pretty at twilight.


Here are a few shots of the front of the house.





I filled this little basket hanging from an old pulley with forest 
greens and some pine cone sting lights from Target.





For those of you that missed my front porch post a couple of weeks ago, click here for more front porch pics: Christmas Porch With DIY Moss Stars

Thanks sooo much for stopping by, I will post more inside pics tomorrow!!! 
MUAHHHH
XoXoXo

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Thursday
Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It And Digging It //  The Creative Gallery

Monthly Parties:

     
   My Life From Home                                   Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent