Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas House Tour At Little Brags


Hello and Merry Christmas to you all !!! I have been so busy this last week, I figure I better share 
these Christmas pictures on the blog here before Christmas is over in a couple of days....LOL
You can also see a Christmas video tour of our house here. 
Well, it is getting late already and I still have a few more things to do before bed time! 

So here we go, I will make this really quick with little words....
Enjoy and please pin away with ideas for  next Christmas!!! 

Here is the Family Room

I decorated with mostly fresh greens and 
large IKEA star lanterns.



Fresh moss and driftwood





Off to the kitchen











Here is the entry


 looking into the hallway

 I put up icicle lights on the ceiling with command hooks....sooo cosy

 Here is our little mudroom as you 
enter from the garage.




Here is the main foyer.

A Boho-Moroccan entry with a 
touch of Christmas



Like I mentioned before, I am feeling all 
BOHO lately...Moooooooo

Off to the dining room

Lots of IKEA stars in the window



Practicing my Swedish...God Jul 

Off to the living room






 To see the outside of the house and yard decorated for Christmas, 
visit these 2 links  below:

Christmas Moss Stars For The Front Porch

 Nature Inspired Christmas Tour

Thank you for coming to visit and have a very Merry Christmas!!!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png