Monday, February 9, 2015

Sweet Homemade Valentines -- Curated For Hometalk

Hello everyone, some of you might remember my Valentines Day post from last year?
Well, Hometalk seemed to like it so much that they ask me to put together a board on
Homemade Valentines Day cards, so here it goes.....



To see the entire board of HOMEMADE VALENTINES DAY CARDS on  HOMETALK click here Sweet Homemade Valentines

Below is a bigger picture of  my V-day post from last year
along with a link. Luckily I have the best Model ever....


You guys might like some other boards I put together for
Hometalk in the past.
      DIY Chandeliers                            Galvanized Metal Ideas

  

A big Thank You to Hometalk for asking me to put together another board of goodness!!!!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png



Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday

10 comments:

  1. Lovely! That bunny with that bunny kisses sign is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Bugsy! I wish I lived close to you so I could come over and pet him. I like your Valentines Day inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the photos of your adorable bunny. Loved the 1 where he is waiting for someone to open the door to let him in the house too! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...Thanks for sharing with the Thursday Blog Hop! Hope you can visit me http://www.over50feeling40.com. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and inspiring! I love hometalk too! Heading over to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bunny! and your projects are adorable. Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little bunny! What a cutie!
    Hometalk is so addicting, isn't it?
    Thanks for sharing at Talented Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute board Christine! I've done a couple for Hometalk and it is fun! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up at Totally Terrific Tuesday! I hope you come link up again this week. The party starts at 10pm Monday night!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!